1. To keep and live the halacha (the walk) of the first century believers of Messiah Yeshua.
2. To educate, guide and encourage women coming out of Christian churches in Torah, through e-publications which will be published 3 times a year on the website.
3. To create and distribute educational materials to aid women who are coming into Torah obedience, and to aid them in teaching Torah to their children through educational materials.
4. To aid baalat teshuva (a woman who is repenting and returning to Torah and Natsari Judaism) in conversion and education.
5. To continue to edify and encourage women already walking in the footsteps of Messiah Yeshua and Torah.
Listen to me, you who follow after righteousness, you who seek Yahweh: look to the rock whence you were hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence you were dug. Look to Abraham your father, and to Sarah who bore you; for when he was but one I called him, and I blessed him, and made him many.